Warwick SASCo Ltd recognises its responsibilities to its employees, business partners, the environment and all the communities in which its operations are established. The following policies form part of Warwick SASCo Ltd.’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Health and Safety Policy: The responsibility to provide and maintain healthy and safe working conditions for our employees and visiting business partners
- Employment Policy:-The responsibility of complying to UK, EU and International Employment Legislation
- Ethical Policy: The responsibility of ethical behaviour of staff, and maintaining our excellent customer service with honesty and integrity.
- Environmental Policy: The responsibility of protecting our environment and efficient use of resources.
- Compliance Policy: The responsibility of complying to all product, material and processing legislation
The company will ensure that CSR policies are communicated to all employees and are available to business partners upon request.
2. Health and Safety Policy
Warwick SASCo Ltd meets the requirements laid down by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and any subsequent legislation.
Warwick SASCo Ltd will provide safe and healthy working conditions for its employees and other people using its premises.
Warwick SASCo Ltd will ensure that its activities do not adversely affect the health and safety of others.
Communication and Training
The company will ensure that staff are informed of matters relating to Health and Safety when they start work and by continuous training.
The company will ensure good communications with staff on all matters relating to health and safety.
The company will conduct regular audits and will reduce risks identified during this assessment.
The company will ensure suitable resources, together with training and information, are provided to all staff to enable them to carry out their duties safely and to fulfil the company’s health and safety policy.
Section 7 of the Health and Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974 places a duty on staff to co-operate with management in terms of meeting the company’s duties under the act, including the use of any appropriate protective equipment provided.
Any negligent act or non-co-operation will be taken very seriously and may result in disciplinary action.
3. Employment Policy
Warwick SASCo Ltd is a responsible employer and complies with current UK, European and International Employment Legislation.
Warwick SASCo Ltd complies with all law and legislation relating to equal opportunities. We do this both to protect the business and to ensure that the culture within the organisation is free from discrimination and bias.
The aim of our equal opportunities procedure is to ensure that no employee or job applicant receives less favourable treatment on any grounds, including sex, age, marital status, nationality, race, colour, religious beliefs, ethnic and national origins or sexual orientation, in addition, to not discriminate against employees or applicants on the grounds of a disability.
Warwick SASCo Ltd is an equal opportunities employer we believe in fair employment, fair remuneration, good working conditions and equal development opportunities.
We comply with the ILO (International Labour Organisation) Action against Childhood Labour. We do not employ any child labour or forced labour.
Warwick SASCo Ltd complies with the following UK Employment Legislation:
Employment Rights Act 1996
Employment Relations Act 1996
Employment Act 2002
Equal Pay Act 1970
Sex Discrimination Acts 1975 and 1986
Disability Discrimination Acts 1995 and 1999
Working Time Regulations 1998
National Minimum Wage Act 1998
Health Act 2006
Equality Act 2010
4. Ethics Policy
Warwick SASCo Ltd will promote ethical behaviour within the organisation to maintain excellent customer service and protect our reputation. We recognise the importance of working to the highest standards with our employees, suppliers and customers.
The company will operate with:-
- Honesty and integrity
- Open clear communication
- Individual responsibility and accountability
- Fair and equal treatment of staff
We will operate within the law of each country in which we trade.
Staff will act with a high degree of honesty and integrity in all matters and will not participate in any activity that might result with a conflict of interests, nor use any company assets or information other than in the interests of the company.
We require all our business partners to operate within the law and jurisdiction in which they operate to the highest ethical standards.
5. Environmental Policy
Warwick SASCo Ltd. commits to protecting the environment by making efficient use of company resources and cutting waste.
The company will manage activities in a way that makes the best use of resources by developing business processes and a culture that is sensitive to environmental protection, being conscious of environmental needs and taking into account expectations of our society.
6. Environmental Management System Principles
- To raise employee awareness of environmental issues.
- To support and encourage staff in developing and implementing working practices which benefit the environment.
- To reduce the consumption of fossil fuels by on-going energy efficiency improvement programme.
- To avoid the use of hazardous substances and use all reasonable measures to protect the environment if their use is unavoidable.
- To minimise the generation of waste and institute controls on its disposal.
- To ensure all who work on our behalf like suppliers and contractors are aware of and co-operate with our environmental aims.
Warwick SASCo Ltd complies with relevant UK and European Medical Devices Directives, Regulations and International Standards.
These include Compliance and Certification to the following:
ISO13485 Quality Management Systems for Regulatory Purposes
EC Directive 93/42 Medical Devices
EC regulation 10/2011 on plastic materials and intended to come into contact with food
EC Directive 1907/2006 Registration, Evaluation Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals REACh
BS5452: British Standard for Hospital Hollowware
Documents are available upon request: firstname.lastname@example.org