Warwick SASCo Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation 2018)
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email and address
- Other information relating to contractual, regulatory and legal requirements
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
- From application for a Warwick SASCo Ltd service or product
- By telephone, email, fax, website, in writing or in person
- From activities and transactions with us
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, such as:
- Create an account for administration
- Internal record keeping
- Legal and Regulatory obligations
We may use your information:-
- To contact you about sales, purchase, service or price queries;
- To carry out contractual obligations
- Customer feedback
- Notify you of changes to our products and services
- Notify you of regulatory and legal requirements
- Send you details about new products, special offers or industry news
- To contact you for market research purposes by email, phone or mail.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
- Your information is for Warwick SASCo Ltd use only.
- We will not share your information with third parties unless there is legal or regulatory requirement.
- If Warwick SASCo Ltd is unable to fulfill your request we may pass your details to one of our business partners.
- Individuals can withdraw their consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal information will be held on our system and will be reviewed in compliance with our statutory obligations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
ANALYTICS AND CUSTOMISATION COOKIES
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our websites and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
WordPress provides the content management of the website and will store cookies based on whether you are logged in or not.
Cookie file names:
Woocommerce provides the online ordering functionality of our website and will store cookies to provide cart and login features.
Cookie file names:
Google Analytics gathers information allowing us to understand interactions with our websites and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you.
Cookie file names:
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Please write or email to us on the contact details below if:
- You believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete
- You request access to the information we hold about you
- You have concerns about the use of your personal data
Warwick SASCo Ltd, Warwick House, Heathcote Way, Warwick CV34 6TE England