The following terms and conditions apply to all customer transactions with this company. Should you have any questions on our terms and conditions as detailed below please contact our Customer Service Department, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01926 422427
- The ‘Company’ means Warwick SASCo Ltd.
- The ‘Customer’ means the person, firm or company buying goods from the Company to whom the goods are to be invoiced (unless the context otherwise requires) and any person to whom of for the benefit of whom the goods may be delivered.
- The ‘Goods’ means the goods described on our invoice.
All orders should be forwarded to the company address below.
- Orders are only accepted against these conditions unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing
- All contracts are made in Warwick, England governed by UK law
- Responsibility for the goods passes upon delivery but remains the property of Warwick SASCo Ltd until paid for and may be recalled at any time
- Prices are subject to VAT (where applicable)
- Minimum order is £200
- Orders accepted for full pack sizes only
- Mainland carriage is included for UK deliveries, fuel surcharge may apply
- Payment is due 30 days after invoice
- All claims must be reported within 24 hours of delivery
- Returned goods are not accepted without prior written permission.
- A 20% restocking charge will be applied
- All prices are quoted are exclusive of VAT
- The Company reserves the right to vary the price of the Goods to take account of any increases in the cost of raw materials, manufacture, packing, transport or wages or otherwise
- Prices charged will be those effective at the date of receipt of Customer Order.
- Prices quoted supersede all previous prices unless otherwise stated.
- Prices charged are for UK delivery only unless by previous agreement
Any estimate or quotation shall comprise an invitation to treat and will remain open for a period as written on the proposal document provided that the company has not withdrawn it.
General Terms of Offer
- Proposal is valid for 90 days
- We reserve the right to alter prices if the freight component has increased by 10%
- Prices are £, DDU to Port/Country or as proposed
- Payment is to be made 60 days from date of invoice, unless otherwise detailed
- Products are manufactured by Warwick Sasco in England
- Normal stock available immediately. Manufacturing for exceptional quantities, or special packaging will be specified in the proposal
- In the case of new tooling, process or materials being developed in pursuit of the contract, timescales provided are to be taken ‘expressively as best estimates’ due to uncertainty associated with development. In cases where delay occurs, Warwick will routinely keep customers in formed in relation to progress.
5. Value Added Tax
VAT will be charged at the prevailing rate on all applicable products. Our website prices are shown as both excluding VAT (where applicable) and including VAT.
Eligible bodies may be subject to VAT exemption. Exemption claims can be declared on the shopping basket and check out page of our website or in writing if placing your order via post. Please contact our Customer Service Department (Tel: 01926 422427) for further information. Claims for VAT exemption cannot be taken over the telephone. We regret VAT cannot be credited at a later date if the required VAT exemption declaration is not received at time of ordering.
Unless the company agrees otherwise settlement is due within 30 days of date of the invoice
Customers requiring a credit account are required to complete and sign a credit Account Application Form. The company reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue payments and outstanding balances at a rate of 2.5% above bank base rate.
The customer shall not be entitled to withhold payment either wholly or in part once the same has become due except where expressly agreed in writing by the company.
The Legal title of the goods shall not pass to the customer until all sums due or payable by the customer to the company whether in respect of goods or otherwise shall have been received by the company
7. Passing of Title
The risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer when the goods are tendered for delivery at the delivery point specified not the order. In the event that the Goods are collected by the customer from the Company’s works the risk of the goods shall pass to the customer when they are like added onto the vehicle of the Customer or of his carrier or other agent
8. Packaging, Carriage & Handling Charges
- Unless the company otherwise agrees delivery shall be made to the delivery point specified in the order
- Stated delivery times are no more than an estimate on part of the company and shall not be biding upon the company, which shall not be liable for any costs or damage caused by reason of any delay of the delivery
- Standard Warwick despatch times UK Orders Stock items 3 days, export Orders 5 days, except when customer specified or to schedule
- The Company reserves the right to make delivery by instalments and to tender a separate invoice in respect of each instalment.
- Carriage is not charged on UK orders over £200 (excluding vat and net of discounts). Export orders are ex works and carriage.
- Made to order and non-stock product, delivery times for these items may vary from standard terms and may be subject to additional cost. These items are non-returnable
- Urgent /next day delivery orders can be arranged for an additional carriage cost, for details Tel: 01926 422427
- No Notice of cancellation of an Order shall be valid unless given in writing and agreed to by an authorised representative of the company
- If written notice of cancellation is received by the company, the company reserves the right to levy a cancellation charge of up to 50% of the amount of the order
- If the contract provides for delivery in instalments, each instalment shall be deemed to be subject of a separate contract and non-delivery or delay in delivery of any instalment shall not entitle the Customer to repudiate the contract as regards the balance.
10. Availability of Goods
Under normal circumstances all goods on your order will be despatched in full. If, however, an item is out of stock we will advise you by phone or email and endeavor to supply the item as soon as possible. Alternatively, we may supply a near equivalent item or ask you to re-order. If you have any enquiries on the above do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department, Email email@example.com or Tel: 01926 422427.
11. Notice of Damage, Defect, Non Delivery, or Incorrect Delivery
If upon receipt, the goods arrive damaged, incomplete, and incorrect or there is a shortage against the quantities specified on the delivery note, notification must be made to us within three working days, quoting your customer number and the delivery note number. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 01926 422427 Any claims made outside this period may not be accepted. Should an expected consignment or part consignment not arrive, notification must be made to us within 10 working days of the invoice date. Any claims made outside this period may not be accepted.
Refused deliveries – We reserve the right to retain the carriage charge paid plus 20% handling charge on all consignments which are refused delivery and returned to us without justification or due to customer error.
Any surplus goods delivered shall remain the property of the Company and the Customer shall take all reasonable precautions for the safe custody and protection of such surplus goods until the time of their removal by the Company.
12. Return of Goods
- You must contact our Customer Service Team to arrange a return, subject to the terms below, on Email email@example.com or Tel: 01926 422427
- If you have received the goods (or they have been despatched to you) then you have a duty to take “reasonable care” of them so that they may be re-sold as new. If you fail in this duty Warwick SASCo Ltd may pursue a claim against you for the resulting loss in value.
- If the goods have been sent or delivered to you then you are responsible for paying the direct cost for them to be collected and/or returned to Warwick SASCo Ltd.
- The Company is under no obligation to accept the return of goods due to customer ordering error, surplus to requirements, no longer required, unsuitability etc.
- For the company to consider the return of goods in these circumstances, the goods must be in mint re-saleable condition and packaged in their original packaging.
- In cases when authorisation to return is agreed, the company will then issue a returns authorisation number. In such cases, a 20% re-stocking handling and administration charge (or minimum £00 whichever is the greater) of the returns value will be made in addition to the collection/return cost. However, if the date we receive a request to return exceeds one calendar month from when the goods were despatched we regret return will not be accepted.
- No attempt should be made to return any goods without prior authorisation. We do not accept liability for unsolicited returns.
- Goods returned to the company in a non-saleable condition as a result of customer usage or neglect will be paid for in full by the Customer
- Y unused and complete and complete goods at be returned , they must be undo aged current lines in their original packaging , displayed in our most recent catalogue and less than 12 months old. Goods not conforming to these criteria will not be accepted for credit. The Company reserve the right to dispose of any non-saleable and uncreditable returned goods.
- Made to order and non-stock products are no. Returnable.
In the event of a query, contact our Customer Services Department email firstname.lastname@example.org on Tel: 01926 422427.
13. Direct Delivery & Made To Order Products
A number of items, as identified in our printed catalogue by a direct delivery icon, are made to order and supplied direct from the manufacturer. Please note: On our website, these items require ordering by telephone from our Customer Service Team as stated. In these cases delivery may take longer, e.g. 4-6 weeks. These items are made to meet your order and are strictly non-cancellable, non-returnable and non-refundable. They are despatched and invoiced separately. In the event of defect your statutory rights are not affected, when the item may need to be returned for replacement or repair only.
The Company is continually seeking to improve the quality and value of its goods and services. Whilst every care is taken to ensure illustrations and descriptions on our website/brochure are accurate and informative, we do reserve the right, if appropriate, to change specifications or improve our products without prior notice. In the event of a product not being available we will contact you and notify you of any alternative substitute products that may be suitable.
15. Product Guarantees.
Unless otherwise stated a standard 12 month guarantee (from the date of invoice) applies to all products with the exception of disposable and limited life products.
Any products we supply to you will be of satisfactory quality when delivered and when used for purposes for which the goods of that type are ordinarily used (in accordance with User Instructions where supplied). The company will not be liable for any defect in the Goods arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence or use other than that intended.
If any goods do not conform to that warranty and where we are notified within 12 months of the delivery date, the company will, at it’s option, either replace goods found not to conform to the warranty, or bring goods into merchantable quality, or take back the goods found not to conform to the warranty and refund the appropriate part of the purchase price. We reserve the right to inspect the product before refund or replacement. This does not affect your statutory rights.
16. Customer Care
For the purposes of internal training we will from time to time monitor and sometimes record customer telephone communications. Confidentiality for our customers is assured at all times.
Should the customer wish to formally complain, they should write to the Managing Director by E-mail to email@example.com or by post to: Warwick SASCo Ltd, Warwick House, Heathcote Way Warwick CV34 6TE. The complaint will be promptly acknowledged and should the complaint not be resolved within five working days the company will provide regular feedback until full resolution.
18. Disputes and set off
Any liability of the company and the contract shall be subject to and conditional upon the J performance and observance five a customer of all its obligations under these conditions and subject to these conditions the customer shall not be entitled to withhold or delay payment for exercise any right or set off whatsoever arising or is it which might otherwise be available to do it
19. Force Majeure
The company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by circumstances beyond the Company’s control, including but not limited to an act of God, war, terrorism, civil disturbance, governmental restrictions, import or export regulations, industrial disputes and difficulties in obtaining labour or materials. Should any such event occur, the Company might cancel or suspend any contract without incurring liability for any loss or damage caused
20. Disputes and Set-Off
Any liability of the company and the contract shall be subject to and conditional upon the J performance and observance five a customer of all its obligations under these conditions and subject to these conditions the customer shall not be entitled to withhold or delay payment for exercise any right or set off whatsoever arising or is it which might otherwise be available to do it.
21. Copy Rights and Patent Rights
All copyrights shall remain the property of the company alone otherwise expressly agreed in writing with a customer. The customer warrants that any instructions furnished or given by the customer shall not be such as to cause the company to infringe any letters patented or trademark or other intellectual property rights in execution of the customer’s order and shall indemnify the company against all actions processing costs claims and such demands arising there from to the extent that such instructions to leave to set infringement
22. Government charges
The customer will be a company or any increase in tax or government charge or any new tax or governmental charge him after becoming affected the company may be required to pay to any government upon the sale production or transportation of the goods which has effect of increasing the cost of the goods sold Here under
Assignment this contract is personal customer and make out it is signed by it with the prior written consent of the company
If the customer shout any time become bankrupt or having a receiving order made against them or shall make any composition or arrangement with or for the benefit of the creditors for an order for winding up is made or a resolution for winding of his past the company shall have the right to stop goods in transit, suspend further deliveries and to determine any subsisting contract with the customer the company shall have a lien over the goods and right of the resale provided that any such action shall be without prejudice to any rights or claim the company may have against the customer
25. Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions quoted in the catalogue supersede all previous terms and conditions unless otherwise stated
26. Governing Law
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspect whatsoever of the agreement or of any of these terms and condition will be governed by the law of England. The courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection therewith. The parties irrevocably agree to submit to that jurisdiction.
27. Overseas orders
The terms and conditions listed here apply only to business transactions in the UK mainland destinations. For orders for goods destined for international markets including the, please contact our Customer Services on Tel: +44 1926 422427 firstname.lastname@example.org
The descriptions, specification, illustrations and prices were correct at time of issue, but may be subject to alteration without notice.
Warwick SASCo Ltd Registered in England and Wales No. 1574591